<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boo(:

Okay hmm. It's been quite long since I've written an update. Actual update uh. Hmm. Okay, the 1 week hols passed by soooo fast lah can. Its like I barely had any time to finish all my homework, go out and update my blog. Sad yea ?

So anyhoo, a few things have happened and I feel extremely exhausted. Add Maths and many other things in school has been killing me. Other things have just exhausted my energy level completely. I'm sick and tired.
And today was even more tiring. With mommy and wht not, Im just soo.. urgh.

Havent had much of an appetite. or the happy/crazy mood. Oh well..

Which is why I have more reason to be looking forward to tommorow. Im going off to camp! Haha. Okay, part exagerated excitement ? Hah. But of course there are things tht i do not wish to leave behind for camp. Like my teddies, my phone and, of course,my dearest):

I'll miss dearest aloooooot! And of course my comfy comfy bed. urghhhh. Haha.

Okay, I'm about done? I haven't packed my bag lah. Like nothing ! Haha.

So, while I'm away at camp
take care of yourself lah kay(:
much lovee(:
muackks(:

Last but not least, Happy Birthday Joycelin!!:D Love ya loads babe!

{11:54 AM}


x o x o