<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 30, 2007



Alriteyy. Not feeling veryy well right now thus why I'm home soo early on a school day. Lols! Im never home before 6pm on school days. Bleahh. So that's why I'm not currently in HML class.

And why I'm here posting is 'cause dearest says my blog is dead, all over again so I'll be posting long long(: i hope. haha.

Oh yea, forgot completely to blog on how my TKD honeys celebrated dearest Suhaili's B'day(: On the Friday of the March Hols did CIP at East Coast, AND sabo-ed Suhaili with loads&loads of flour+ her wet self.(from the games) haha. darned cute lah! Her face was all white(:

Alritey then after CIP we went off to Cineleisure to catch Stomp The Yard:D Haha. Wasn't exactly feeling very high tht day uh, but of course made myself happy since it was dearest Suhaili's B'day. Hahas. And they all noticed that I wasn't that happy. I love you people can! haha. So when we reached Cineleisure my lovelies got me alllll high(: And we were being crazy in the theatre before the movie started. ahahas. And we saw Yi wen, such a coincidence lah.

So the movie was good uh. It's a little slow but good nonetheless(: Sze khuen slept at some point. Lol! Girl, you veryy unusual lah you know.

LALALA.

Then then. Hmm. This week ?

Not much lah. Monday was norm, had lunch with dearest LC after school, except for Irah darl 'cause she had Geog project to complete. Went to j8 and met Dearest. Dumdeedum. Then met his friends there. Friendly lot. haha. And I like Andy's last time hairstyle better, someone agrees withme too. haha. Okay whatever.

Tuesday was quite riduculous 'cause of that drama mama Prem. Like whateverrrrr. He's so lame lah. Finds fault 'cause he's got nothing better to do. urgh.

Wednesday had CIP. haha. It was fun! But my lot didn't exactly spend it with the old folks. You can't blame us uh, they didn't want to be friendly with us. We tried. Lols. So we ended up having fun amongst ourselves(:
Ourselves meaning Me, Irah, Peck Hui, Amelia, Sarah, Hwee Joo, Lydia, Wei Tong, Donald, Zi xuan. Right ? Did I mentioneveryone ? Lol.

So we ended up having a lot of fun playing ridiculous games and whacking each other:D hahaha. it was a funnn CIP. So pretty much that ? Yea. I'm tiredddd. Done for now. And those who wanna tag, hold for a while yea, i need to reply tags first. Lol.

ai shitteru(:

{7:41 AM}


x o x o