<body scroll="auto"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17395022?origin\x3dhttp://rainbowswirls-onstick.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Alritey. I'm like finally here :D

9/2 update!<br>
I think Peck Hui will kill me if I don't update lahh. haha. :x hees. Okay okay. So i'll start from last wed. Cos.. I went to the S'pore Vs Thailand finals 1st leg ! hahas.

Okay, so I was very excited about it lah can ? haha. After sch went back with Fidah dearest. then got back home Sister dearest was half ready, Mike and Sarah were already ready. So I was hurried to shower& get ready. Went out a little late cos I was late at getting ready, && dearest sis& mike were being lame wanting to finish up a game to see who won. -.-

lols. so we took a cab there. blahblah. I was like extremely hungry. for God know wht reasons. lols. So we were waiting for Mikaail's friends to arrive so tht we could go off and buy food. Then haaziq msg-ed saying he was also there . thought of meeting up at the food stalls part but couldn't anw cos there were tooo many ppl ard. so decided not too.

Then got started and the match begun. The atmosphere was HOT lah ! haha. Haikal was screaming like crazy, all the time, but then again so was every other teenage guy there. Haha ! & there were certain crude cheers and all tht. But besides all tht, everyone was having pure, harmless FUN ! :D almost lah.

okayy. so I saw a loooot of people. ahah. & reached home like 11.30pm ? Daddy picked us up cos my eyes just cldn't open& I was super tired ! haha.

19/2 update!

And last Wednesday was Valentine's Day ! haha. hmm, it was fun ! haha. the day was sweeet. certain teachers were being really nicee on that day like Mdm Parimala ! haha. love her(: after school had Valentine's Day lunchtime concert. its was really cutee. Loved the deco& the dedication boards, uber sweeet lahh. haha. Halfway through the concert Irah left us to go ahead with her plans. *ahems* hehe ;D

And ard 2.30 me, Ifah, Idah & Fid left for Thompson to eat at Swensens. So we went off blahblah, arrived at Swensens and the atmosphere there was super cute, there were couples, of all ages. And there was cute, pink heart-shaped ballons, one on each table. So we ordered wht we wanted, our purpose of going there was to eat Swensens ice cream together lah uh. haha. Ice cream lovers:) ordered, & as usual while eating we crapped. haha. I had alooooot of fun ! Love you girls to bits& pieces <3!(:>
then we parted ways, ifah to home sweet home & Fid and Idah accompanied me to Toa Payoh Interchange. hees. We were rushing to buy something lah. Yeap. If not why would I step foot into Toa Payoh central right. haha. So then, darlings went off when they saw him. Abandon me again. Evil lah you people. haha.(: blahblah.

to that person, thanks for the rose, the cutee teddy& uber cute card. :]

20/2 Update

Got back home ystd from Johore. Mommy& daddy brought us to Seremban on Saturday morning because my great grandad was ill. But he's gotten better(: after visiting him, we went back to my Johore house. the next day went shopping &prepared for a last minute BBQ for daddy's friends& dearest cousins Aisyah& Nurul were also there(: blahblah. Next day went home.


Im donee ! haha. yay ! :D okay. i know I haven't replied tags, at all. But I promise I'll do so really soon. cos the old tags i havent replied are like getting pushed below. Lol ! Apologies(: Oh, && I'll post pictures of the above events soon yeaaa.

Im done for now alrighty. Toodles !

Labels: ,


{2:04 AM}


x o x o