Sunday, January 21, 2007
OKAY. we should all start effing shoot ourselves. what the hell. this week was so exhausting. next week will be common tests week. so many tests, i could cry. hahas.
hmm. this week was kinda interesting. kinda disturbing. kinda weird. with all kinds of feelings.im not really sure what im suppose to feel. i wish to have amnesia. cos people who've got amnesia don't remember memories of certain parts of their lives.
I'm definitely not caught up. i think. I've moved on& i'm doing fine. But more than often.. i just get flashbacks, little moments. not very significant. But yes, they pop into my head, &for some reason i'll remember every little detail. It irritates me. Sometimes, just any random moment, when i'm having a conversation or anything, people will just somehow say things you used too.
&I'll just stop short and i'll realise it. even if it was just a small insignificant phrase. I'd remember you said it. & i don't want to. &you should not have msged this week. you really shouldn't have.
Im over you. But i things you used to do& say keep coming to me. &I'm really tired.
SO anyway, the pretty pumps dearest TKD seniors bought for me is like one size too small ? YEA. haha. &mommy promised she'll find a Mr. mint shop tmr to get it fixed. What's Mr. mint ? i think that's how it's spelled lah, &mommy says Mr mint is a shop that fixes shoes& some other things. yeaps.
&this wk went out with with darlings on some days. &got to take some pictures with my phone(: haha. oh yea, i didn't have a new year's post. so just to update you, you& you (lol. okay lame shit.) on New Year's darling daddy got me a new phone lah;D &being typical me i came to the shop with absolutely no idea which new phone i was going to get. LOL. so after much long thoughts I chose Nokia5300. the xpress music edition thing. cos it was uber CUTE ! hahah.
blahblah. so that was pretty much it. &i'll post some pictures. yeap okay.

DONE ! I'm off to do Eng essay ? Yea, maybe. I hate it when Eng teachers do NOT give any topic for essays& just ask us to write about anything under the sun. Like I don't have that much time you know. sheesh.
GOODNIGHT sweethearts.