Saturday, January 06, 2007
hello world ! :D
haha. psst, guess what ? I survived the first day of school lah ! haha. applaud me ! :D it was tiring. Especially first day Sec1 orientation lahh. I was having like, an extremely bad headache lah. then had to move here& there. And they were all so noisy. urgh. Don't get me wrong lah, i like some of them. But way too noisy lah, cannot tahan.
Second day was also quite stressful. Still had the Sec1 orientation& had to miss lessons due to that. which I wasn't happy about btw. haha. weird eh ? Okay so second day after school went AMK library with darlings to do Malay holiday project. &met Nadzeef there. talk & talk. lalalala~
&today was the quite fun really. Had quite some fun setting up the Taekwondo booth for CCA Open House today. scotch tape here& there. haha. But yet again the Sec1s were so noisyyyyyyyy. Ahhhhhh. lol. But we were making just as much noise. Funfun. Oh, Nazir& WM came, Mam didn't come cos had last minute stuff. Nazir did something to his hair, but, I won't be so bad& comment on it lah. like he said, it'll grow back lah kan, wait long long. xD
Then went home with Fidah& Irah veryyyyyy tired. haha.
&Shermaine asked me,"Are you sad ? Did you cry ? "
&I said "I've already gotten tired of all that a while ago."
♥