Thursday, June 22, 2006
okaes. so im back to blog. soo bored larhs. anws, i've been rushing like crazy to finish hmwk. im sure most of my dear clsmates are doing the same. bleahs larh. so much hmwk. haha. anw, last sunday had family gathering. it was fun(: got to catch up with my dearest cousins. and after all that we had time to take a few pix. haha. (:

meera,me, yul, kakSu & kakTiqah at the back.((: lovelove.

dearest cousins. ((:
dearest kakSu & me(:

dearest abg shaih. i look extra short. x( . hehe.

me & kakTiqah with dearest abg faisal.(:
okaes. done. tis wk, erh nth much larh. haha. someone pls burn the skool down. pretty pls ?
When someone said count your blessings now
For they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better
Still you said forever.